Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Top 10 Anti-Valentine Party Songs


     It is the week of Valentine's and while the majority of us may be searching for gift ideas, and special plans, Top Notch this week is going for the opposite approach. There's absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating Valentine's Day and sharing love, in fact, Top Notch certainly encourages this for all of my readers. However, for the purpose of this blog, as well as for entertainment, Top Notch this Friday evening will be deeyaing an Anti-Valentine's Day party at the Luxury Box in North Raleigh. Not to be pessimistic, there is just something fun about rebelling against the rest of society and this Friday, Top Notch does intend to make the event a FUN one for all guests involved. Furthermore, considering the fact, Top Notch services numerous weddings every year which may include tune after tune on the subject of love today I'll provide some of the top recommended songs to play and Anti-Valentine's day party, most of which I do intend to play this weekend. Feel free to review my top 10 lists and let me know if there is “MUST” song I may have left off. Additionally, look for a Top 10 list for “ladies night blog post very soon as well. I wish everyone a Happy V-day weekend!     

Top 10 Best Anti-Valentine Songs are the following.....     


    10. “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele
    09. “Love is a Battlefield” by Pat Benatar
    08. "Forget You" by CeeLo Green
    07."Somebody that I Used to Know" by Gotye
    06. "Bye, Bye, Bye" by NSYNC
    05. "Tainted Love" by Soft Cell
    04.  "We Are Never Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift
    03. "Burn" by Usher
    02. "Heartbreaker" by Kanye West
    01. "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment